June is when the summertime heat really starts kicking in. We’ve got the perfect activity that kids will love to beat the heat. During the summer, kids love enjoying a sweet, frozen treat while playing outside or by the pool. There are often unnecessary calories and sugar packed in those treats. While those aren’t bad all the time, it’s a good idea to mix in a healthy treat every once in a while too.
We’re sure you’ve made homemade popsicles by freezing juice in molds, but Hapi Water popsicles are different. Just like the pouch, they contain 0g of sugar, 0 calories and 0% juice! The best part about them is that they are quick and easy to make.
Let's Make Popsicles!
- Here's what you'll need...
- Popsicle molds Hapi
- Water flavor of your choice
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Cutting board, scissors and knife
- Wash and cut your fresh fruit into small pieces that will fit inside the popsicle molds
- Fill each popsicle mold about 1/3 of the way full with fresh fruit
- Cut off the top corner of your Hapi Water pouch. This opening should be big enough to pour out of, but not so large that you lose control over the pour
- Pour Hapi Water into the popsicle molds over the fresh fruit
- Insert reusable sticks and place the popsicle tray in the freezer
- Once frozen, enjoy!
Next time the heat becomes exhausting... relax, head inside and beat the heat with Hapi Water popsicles!